Your privacy is crucial to us and we are committed to safeguarding it. This policy explains you everything you need to know, when you navigate through our website, about the data that we collect, what we do with it, how we handle it and your rights in this process.
Who are we
HEPTASENSE, LDA, with registered offices at Rua da Prata 80, 1100-420 Lisboa, Portugal, registered at the Commercial Registry Office with the registration number 514 254 661, hereinafter called Heptasense, is according to the General Data Protection Regulation and other personal data protection laws, the Data Controller for the processing of the personal data gathered through this website.
Collection of personal information
The following types of personal information (information related to yourself, that can identify you directly or indirectly) may be collected, stored and used:
- information about your computer including you IP address, geographical location, browser type and version and operating system.
- information about your visits to and use of this website including the referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation path.
- information, such as your email address and name, that you may enter when you contact us.
- information that you enter when you apply for a job - for example your name, interests , educational details and employment details.
- information contained in any communications that you send to us by email or through our website, including its communication content and metadata.
- any other personal information that you send to us.
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another individual, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
This website is solely intended for natural persons over 18 years old. We do not process willingly and knowingly personal data from children. If you are aware of any collection of personal data of children, please contact us immediately so that we can remove it.
If you don't provide us the necessary personal data, it can make it impracticable for us to fulfil your request.
Using your personal information
We use your personal information with the purpose of respond to the request you made through this website.
We will not supply your personal information to any third party for their or any other third party direct marketing.
Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractor as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law.
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
We demand that third parties implement appropriate security measures to protect your data.
International data transfers
- Information that we collect may be stored, processed in, and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate inside the European Union in order to enable to use the information in accordance with this policy.
Retaining personal information
- Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes will not be kept for longer that is necessary for the purpose or those purposes.
- Notwithstanding the other provisions of this section, we will retain information (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- - to the extend that we are required to do so by law.
- - if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings.
Security of your personal information
- We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers.
According to the current legislation, you have the right to:
- Request additional information about how we process the personal data collected.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify your personal data.
- Delete of your personal data.
- Remove the consent of the processing.
- Restrict the processing.
- Request the transfer the personal data collected to another entity.
To exercise your rights, you should contact us:
- by email through the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you understand any changes to this policy.
Last revision: Nov 26th, 2019